Extreme fire at Hetauda OMAX hall

AajakoKhabar   |    Published on Thursday August 9, 2018

Kathmandu: Omax cinema hall of Hetauda is  burnt to ass by fire that took the other day. The hall was constructed following a new technology.


The fire started from 9 am and Hetauda Metropolitan, Nepal Oil Corporation Amelakhganj, Birgunj sub-metropolitan’s fire brigade including locals had made their efforts for controlling the fire.


The director of the Cinema Hall, Ramman Bhandari, informed that the entire part of the construction is burnt from the fire. It has been estimated that the fire made a loss of around 100 million rupees. It is estimated that the fire may be due to short circuit of electricity.


The fire has destroyed all  parts of the 2 floor building. The 400 seater movie theater was established 7 years ago.


Click the video to watch more:

Published on Thursday August 9, 2018


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *